Cannes / Tel Aviv – Armoza’s prime time reality competition Curvy Supermodel, which was launched last MIP, has been commissioned in Poland and Ukraine. Poland’s Polsat in partnership with Rochstar, has licensed 10 episodes of the show, while the Ukraine’s 1+1 is set to air 8 episodes later this year.
The modeling competition was recently re-commissioned in Germany for a second season on RTLII, after it successfully aired a first season last September. The format has also been licensed in Brazil by SBT and in Spain by Mediaset, while France and the Netherlands have already acquired the local rights to the show.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020