Cannes, France – ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) has announced that its international hit format, Come Dine With Me, has been acquired by Mongol TV in Mongolia. The deal means that the unscripted factual entertainment format has now been sold into over 40 countries. The format has established itself as one of the world’s most successful television format exports, currently on its 16th series in Germany, it’s second in Chile, and with over 950 episodes made in French Canada.
Mike Beale, EVP of Global Development & Formats for ITV Studios, said, “The enduring, multi-cultural appeal of Come Dine With Me continues. This is a show which delivers time and time again and we are delighted that it is finding a brand new audience through Mongol TV.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020