Celestial Tiger Entertainment ramps up OTT presence
Hong Kong – Addressing the growing demand for Over-The-Top services, Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced four new carriage deals for OTT services of its existing channel brands across Asia. The new carriage deals include CTE’s first OTT launch in Taiwan and OTT carriage agreements in Hong Kong and Singapore.
The deals cover the following CTE channels: Celestial Movies (CM), the premier 24-hour first-run Chinese movie channel in Asia; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM), the world’s most-widely distributed classic Chinese movie channel; KIX, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
myTV SUPER, Hong Kong ‘s leading free-to-air broadcaster TVB’s OTT service, now carries CCM, KIX and Thrill. KIX and Thrill will be offered both as linear-streaming channels and as branded on-demand services, while CCM will be offered as a linear streaming channel only. All three channels are available under the Action Thriller Movie Entertainment Pack.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020