Bomanbridge announces multiple kids’ deals in Asia
Singapore – Bomanbridge Media, a Singapore-based content distribution and production agency announced multiple kids’ title sales with Celestial South East Asia, Indosiar Indonesia, PCCW Hong Kong, and Yoyo Taiwan.
Celestial South East Asia acquired the Mandarin version of South Korean animation Woorooroo on Miao Mi channel. This educational animation based on Carl Gustav Jung’s Typological Theory (1921) of children’s social behavior features 8 different animal characters teaching children how to care and help each other out through various situations.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020