CASBAA, Macau – Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital entertainment services worldwide via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, announced its participation at CASBAA Convention 2016. In a special on-stage session, Conax EVP Products and pay-TV advisor Tom Jahr will join industry expert – CASBAA Convention moderator, Paul Jackson, for a complete Q&A session “Five tips on how to be top: Winning strategies for pay-TV operators”. Jahr will share valuable insight and tips with the audience for making pay-TV operations the most successful in your market
“A highly accredited security advisor for over 60 major operators in Asia, we are working closely across all demographics with a diverse and exciting population of telcos and pay-TV operators, as well as a broad network of strategic partners,” says Tom Jahr, EVP Products at Conax.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020