Singapore – NHK WORLD TV is pleased to announce Michelle Chong as the first guest reporter not residing in Japan to appear on Tokyo Eye 2020; a travel infotainment show featuring the ultimate tourist destinations for food, beauty, lifestyle, art and architecture in the metropolis that will be home to the next Olympic and Paralympics Games in 2020. Presenting two episodes that will air locally in October 2016, Michelle will introduce to viewers some of the city’s lesser known delicacies and art museums.
“Tokyo Eye 2020 is all about exploration and educating tourists in a fun way. Michelle Chong has an inimitable personality which is very engaging, and we feel that viewers will enjoy discovering new parts of Tokyo through her experiences,” says Tokyo Eye 2020 program producer, Ms Akiko Otake.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 50 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020