Singapore – NHK WORLD TV is pleased to announce Michelle Chong as the first guest reporter not residing in Japan to appear on Tokyo Eye 2020; a travel infotainment show featuring the ultimate tourist destinations for food, beauty, lifestyle, art and architecture in the metropolis that will be home to the next Olympic and Paralympics Games in 2020. Presenting two episodes that will air locally in October 2016, Michelle will introduce to viewers some of the city’s lesser known delicacies and art museums.
“Tokyo Eye 2020 is all about exploration and educating tourists in a fun way. Michelle Chong has an inimitable personality which is very engaging, and we feel that viewers will enjoy discovering new parts of Tokyo through her experiences,” says Tokyo Eye 2020 program producer, Ms Akiko Otake.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020