Hong Kong– Asia Satellite Telecommunications Co. Ltd. (AsiaSat) is collaborating with Digital Magic to co-produce UltraHD (UHD) content for AsiaSat’s UHD channel ‘4K-SAT’, on AsiaSat 4 at 122°E. The co-production includes a knowledge-based UHD mini-series on satellite communications to provide an easy-to-understand introduction to topics such as how a satellite works, how it serves people and how it is used in broadcasting high-quality content.
Ad – Before Content
- Voot Kids is the new digital home for the anime franchise, ‘Pokémon’
- Abacus Media Rights secures multiple sales for the feature-length documentary ‘Four Hours At The Capitol’
- GlobalData: Continued cord-cutting trend to hurt Taiwan pay-TV service market through 2025
- Series Mania 2022 announces its ‘call for entries’ and ‘call for projects’
- ‘The Final Pitch’ Season 7 to premiere on CNN Philippines on October 24
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Jiang Ji-Zheng, Director of Photography, ‘Love and Destiny’