Singapore– Discovery Networks Asia-Pacific has appointed Jay Trinidad as Senior Vice President and General Manager of Northeast Asia. Trinidad will focus on expanding the business and brands beyond pay-TV platforms toward a true convergent media and entertainment company. He will also be tasked with delivering compelling brand experiences to the millennial audience by redefining Discovery’s suite of products.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,420 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 66 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020