Singapore—Vuclip has launched Viu in Indonesia. Viu is an over-the-top (OTT) video-on-demand (VOD) service that has already achieved major success in Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Singapore. To amplify its efforts to deliver the best of Asian entertainment throughout Indonesia, Vuclip has entered into strategic partnerships with IndiHome Fibre, Telkomsel and Samsung.
These partnerships enable Viu subscribers to experience highly engaging and entertaining content that’s delivered at the fastest speeds, through the most reliable networks, on a variety of devices, at the most competitive rates available.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020