ITV Studios is set to launch a wide range of new and returning entertainment, factual entertainment, game and quiz show formats at MIPTV 2016, including new entertainment series Drive and Come Dine: Champion of Champions, a fresh take on the international hit format, Come Dine With Me.
Other titles include I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, Hell’s Kitchen, The Chase, Saturday Night Takeaway, Drive, One Hundred And Eighty, It’s Not Rocket Science, Insert Name Here, Think Tank, The Nation’s Spending Secrets, Test Your Love, How To Lose Weight Well, Should Have Seen A…, Secret Dates, Lunchbox and Survival School.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020