LOS ANGELES, CA – On the first day of the Kidscreen Summit, Mevelyn Noriega, President of Distribution, announced that the company has acquired the worldwide distribution rights from Cepia LLC, the innovative toy company behind the multi-billion dollar ZhuZhu Pets® brand, to Journey to Glo E, a 1 x 45’ movie about the magic of a child’s wishes and dreams. Splash Entertainment will be offering the animated adventure at this year’s Kidscreen Summit.
In Journey to Glo E, Lilly discovers her stuffed bear can come to life, and she embarks on a fantastical journey to the land of Glo E®, where imagination and adventure run wild. On a mission to save her little sister, Piper, from the villainous Gloeless, Lilly befriends the quirky Gloelins™, creatures who are not quite monsters, not quite pets, but always housebroken. Together with her newfound Gloelin friends, Lilly learns that the power of imagination can save the day.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020