Los Angeles, CA– Mevelyn Noriega, President of Distribution for Splash Entertainment has announced that the company will head to this year’s Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) for the first time ever with its catalogue of top-rated and award-winning children’s programming.
Splash will offer titles including Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch (26×26’), Growing Up Creepie (52×11’), ToddWorld (78×11’), Dive Olly Dive Season 1 and 2 (104×11’), Tellur Aliens (1×66’) and Chloe’s Closet season 1, 2 (104×11’) and season 3 (26×11’ + 2 half-hour specials) that is currently in production.
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 37 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 34 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 33 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020