Wellington, New Zealand – As ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) and Pukeko Pictures continue to build upon the international reach of its highly successful new boys’ property Thunderbirds Are Go, the firms share details of the brand’s success so far in Australia and New Zealand. Since its debut in April on Nine Network’s Go! channel in Australia, Thunderbirds Are Go has consistently drawn large audiences, with each episode attracting over 200,000 viewers.
Thunderbirds Are Go
In New Zealand, following the outstanding ratings for the first 13 episodes, TVNZ began airing the show on Saturday mornings at 7.20am on TV2 from 11 July.
The Thunderbirds Are Go licensing programme is off to a strong start with Planet Fun and HeadStart distributing Vivid Imagination’s master toy line across both territories this summer. The retail debut of the range has been supported by an extensive marketing campaign including TV advertising, POS and cross channel promotional activity. Both markets have been reporting exceptional sales figures so far at all leading toy retailers and independents, with Planet Fun selling out of their initial shipment of the toys in NZ.
Roadshow Entertainment’s DVDs have also seen strong sales in Australia and New Zealand. The launch in Australia was supported by TV campaign, Shopalites posters, online advertising and PR activity in kids’ magazines and on social media channels.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020