Singapore – The Media Development Authority (MDA) has fined SingNet Pte Ltd S$90,000 for its Singtel TV disruption on 3 February 2015. The incident, which started at around 10pm, lasted nearly two hours and affected about 11,000 Singtel TV subscribers across Singapore.
Those affected were unable to boot up their set-top boxes or access on-demand content. Investigations revealed that SingNet was first alerted to the service disruption by customers calling its hotline. The cause of the service disruption was hardware failure.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020