Singapore – The Media Development Authority (MDA) has fined SingNet Pte Ltd S$90,000 for its Singtel TV disruption on 3 February 2015. The incident, which started at around 10pm, lasted nearly two hours and affected about 11,000 Singtel TV subscribers across Singapore.
Those affected were unable to boot up their set-top boxes or access on-demand content. Investigations revealed that SingNet was first alerted to the service disruption by customers calling its hotline. The cause of the service disruption was hardware failure.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020