Hong Kong − Lagardère Active and Lightning International announced a new major carriage agreement that will see Mezzo Live HD launch on First Media and BiGTV.
The 24/7 channel will be available immediately to subscribers of the cable and satellite platforms. This marks the first agreement for Mezzo Live HD in Indonesia and a major step in the channel’s development in South-East Asia.
The deal includes offering a large selection of the channel’s best performances on First Media and BiGTV’s new OTT and SVOD services.
The agreement to launch Mezzo Live HD was brokered by Lightning International at the APOS summit in Bali in April.
Commenting on the deal Jean-René Aucouturier, SVP, Business Development, Lagardère Active TV, said, “We are thrilled to bring Mezzo Live HD to audiences across Indonesia on First Media and BiGTV. We are confident that the great value of our premium music content will contribute to drive ARPU growth and further position First Media as a market leader in Indonesia. We certainly look forward to extend our coverage to other major markets in SE Asia in the next few months.”
Iris Wee, Chief Marketing Officer, Link Net-First Media commented, “Mezzo Live HD caters to a premium audience segment that First Media serves. Customers using our X1 interactive set-top box can enjoy Mezzo not only in HD quality but video-on-demand on TV and personal devices”.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020