Bangkok – Turner Broadcasting System Asia-Pacific has partnered with Thai free-to-air broadcaster Channel 3 to host a daily two-hour programming block of POGO-branded content from March 30. The block offers a mix of animated and live-action original content from POGO, one of the most popular kids’ channels in India that Turner launched in 2004.
The block will air in Thai on the Family Channel 13 from 4-6pm on weekdays and 7-9am on weekends. Its programming includes first-run and exclusive content with live-action shows such as M.A.D. (which stands for Music, Art and Dance) and F.A.Q. (a science show for inquisitive youngsters), and Chhota Bheem, one of India’s biggest ever animated homegrown franchises.
Phil Nelson, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, North Asia and Southeast Asia Pacific, Turner International Asia-Pacific Limited, said “For more than a decade, kids in India have loved POGO and we are confident that its content will also work well in Thailand. It’s yet another example of how Turner is creating engaging local viewing solutions and we’re looking forward to working closely with Channel 3.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020