London – FremantleMedia International announced a prestigious Séries Mania award win for its inspired Cold War drama, Deutschland 83. The UFA Fiction produced series beat off stiff competition to win the Best World Drama award at the sixth edition of the annual Séries Mania festival.
Jens Richter, CEO of FremantleMedia International said, “We’re all incredibly proud of Deutschland 83’s achievements so far and hope that there will be many more wins in the future. To have pre-sold the series into a number of key territories, and now to have won a respected Series Mania award, simply further strengthens the confidence that we have in the title. We hope to get Deutschland 83 to a screen near you very soon.”
Deutschland 83 is set to premiere on SundanceTV in the U.S. on 17 June and will become the first German-language drama to have ever aired on a major U.S. network. Further to the U.S. deal, the series has pre-sold to multiple networks across Europe including Canal+ (France), SVT (Sweden), NRK (Norway), DR (Denmark), YLE (Finland) and RUV (Iceland).
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 52 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020