Cannes, France – Cisneros Media Distribution (CMD), a global distributor of entertainment content, presented at MIPTV the 11th season of the highly successful wildlife series, Animal Atlas. Produced by Bellum Entertainment, the nature programme makes learning fun for young viewers as they take an incredible and wildly entertaining adventure through the animal world.
“This entertaining series caters to children and pre-teens, presenting informative insights into the animal world in an amusing and engaging manner; it’s brilliant!” stated Marcello Coltro, EVP of Content Distribution for Cisneros Media. “Animal Atlasshould be a daytime stable for every English-language broadcaster, if it’s not already. It’s also available in Spanish, and can easily be adapted to any market or language. It’s definitely a universal programme.”
Animal Atlas (286 x 30’) is an entertaining and educational wildlife programme shot exclusively in HD. The show introduces young viewers to every kind of animal imaginable, from the familiar to the astounding, including apes and giant lizards, sharks and tigers, and all other animals from the Americas, Africa, Asia, Australia, and everywhere in between.
Animal Atlas promotes a better understanding of how various animal species live and what they need to survive. Each episode stands alone as an entertaining look into the world of animals – whether visiting a particular group of animals, such as big cats, or meeting the animals of an entire continent.
Through Animal Atlas, viewers discover the variety of places that animals live, how they find food, and how they play. The show also looks at how family units operate, from a community of thousands of prairie dogs, to a pride of lions, to a school of fish.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020