Wellington, New Zealand – ITV Studios Global Entertainment (ITVS GE) continues to accelerate its licensing drive for the highly anticipated boys’ action adventure series Thunderbirds Are Go, with news of digital developments ahead of the show’s broadcast debut this October.
In partnership with New Zealand’s Pukeko Pictures, the co-producers of Thunderbirds Are Go, ITVS GE has teamed up with innovative digital company BeyondTheStory to produce exciting new digital content that will support the upcoming Thunderbirds Are Go TV series.
This engaging app will give fans of all ages the opportunity to extend their viewing experience of the Thunderbirds Are Go TV series while also encouraging younger players to learn and read in an entertaining way. By gamifying the reading experience, BeyondTheStory’s innovative technology enables new ways of learning and interaction for children to enjoy both individually and together with the family.
Natalie Harvey, VP of Retail, Promotions and Digital at ITVS GE remarked, “We’re delighted to be working with BeyondTheStory. Their specialism with media-rich and interactive technology lends itself perfectly to Thunderbirds Are Go and this app will give fans a unique way to connect with the series between episodes and beyond. It’s important for us to reach audiences of all ages through a variety of media platforms, enhancing the offering we’re making with thunderbirds.com; and this exciting deal will no doubt delight both young audiences and fans of the original Thunderbirds show.”
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020