The People’s Choice
Brazil’s Globo have now licensed Armoza’s new prime time format The People’s Choice. The TV giant will adapt the show in-house for local audiences, with the first season comprising 13 episodes and set to air next year.
The fresh format, developed in partnership with TF1, was launched earlier this year at MIPCOM and has already been sold around the world, including in Germany, Italy, Sweden, Turkey, Thailand and Vietnam.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020