Hong Kong – Celestial Tiger Entertainment (CTE), the operator of the largest bouquet of pan-Asian channels dedicated to Asian entertainment, announced three carriage deals across Asia. The deals will expand the reach of CTE’s channels in Indonesia and Hong Kong.
The newly inked deals cover: Celestial Movies (CM), the biggest 24-hour Chinese movie service in Asia and beyond; Celestial Classic Movies (CCM), the home of the best movies in Chinese cinema history in digitally remastered quality; KIX, the ultimate destination for action entertainment; and Thrill, Asia’s only pan-regional horror, thriller and suspense movie channel.
The new deals signed are as follows:
NexMedia, the pay TV platform of PT. Elang Mahkota Teknologi (EMTEK), will carry CM.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 237 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020