Vietnam Television (VTV) has licensed 4 seasons of Armoza’s crime drama The Arbitrator. The 4 seasons will comprise 45 episodes and will be locally known as Äá»‘i máº·t trong bóng Ä‘êm (Facing the Darkness).
Production is set to start in 2015 with air dates starting from early 2016, and will be headed up by VTV’s production company, the Vietnam Television Film Center (VFC).
This deal comes soon after Vietnam’s Last Multimedia picked up Armoza’s new prime time entertainment show The People’s Choice and follows on from a focus on the region from the international independent formats company.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 42 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020