Vietnam Television (VTV) has licensed 4 seasons of Armoza’s crime drama The Arbitrator. The 4 seasons will comprise 45 episodes and will be locally known as Äá»‘i máº·t trong bóng Ä‘êm (Facing the Darkness).
Production is set to start in 2015 with air dates starting from early 2016, and will be headed up by VTV’s production company, the Vietnam Television Film Center (VFC).
This deal comes soon after Vietnam’s Last Multimedia picked up Armoza’s new prime time entertainment show The People’s Choice and follows on from a focus on the region from the international independent formats company.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020