Ankara, Turkey – CueScript, a provider of creative prompting solutions with feature-rich designs for all broadcast production needs, announced that it has signed a distributor agreement with Mavi Grup Iletisim. Mavi Grup Iletisim assumes distribution rights for all CueScript products in Turkey. The addition of Mavi Grup Iletisim will build upon CueScript’s global reach, providing customers in this region access to the company’s growing portfolio of prompting products.
Founded in 2001, Mavi Grup Iletisim is the broadcast subsidiary for Atempo Group of Companies, which was established in 1985 and serves the ProAV and Broadcast markets as an exclusive distributor to over 50 worldwide industry brands. A strong provider of technical support, Mavi Grup Iletisim continues to add to its product portfolio to meet the needs of its end-users. In 2013, Mavi Grup Iletisim opened two subsidiary offices in Azerbaijan (Baku) and Turkmenistan (Ashgabad).
“We began to work with CueScript at this year’s IBC show and we are very happy to continue this relationship with them,” said Onur Erulken, Project Engineer at Mavi Grup Iletisim. “CueScript produces very high quality products that are designed by a team with industry experience.”
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 42 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020