“Your Family or Mine” successfully launches in Greece
Keshet International’s family sitcom Your Family or Mine (local title: Το ΣÏŒι σου) launched on Alpha TV securing an average audience share of 36% (viewers aged 15 – 44) to become the most watched show of the evening in Greece. It has also become one of the highest-rated launches of 2014 across all networks.
The rating was equal to a 55.8% improvement on the channel’s average share for the slot and 126% higher than its nearest competitors, the local adaptation of Fox’s U.S. sitcom Modern Family and a Euro league soccer match.
ΣÏŒι σου is a series about families, addressed to families. That is, to everyone. The basic plot centres on the adventures of a married couple and the relatives that surround them – The many relatives, his family and her family. All of them, gathered around the Sunday table, invite viewers to watch funny and instantly recognisable situations, offering them laughter, feelings, quarrels, love, and a lot of food. They invite viewers to watch their own lives on TV, to laugh with the mishaps and to cry with the beautiful moments.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020