Russian public broadcaster, Rossiya 1, has licensed Armoza’s prime time studio entertainment show I Can Do That! in partnership with Weit Media. Already entering production, the show is set to air on 12 October.
The host of the Russian adaptation will be famous Russian singer and actor Timur Rodriguez, while well-known sports caster, Vladimir Stognienko, will also act as host and commentator. The all-star cast of participants will range from actresses and singers to painters and athletes.
Russia’s commission of I Can Do That! follows on from the announcement that RAI, Italy’s public broadcaster, are commissioning a second season following the success of their local adaptation, Si Può Fare!. In Italy, the first season aired on RAI UNO’s Friday night prime time slot from May and consistently won the night for the channel.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 111 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 43 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 41 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020