9 Story sells “Camp Lakebottom” S2 to Disney XD U.S.
Toronto, Canada – 9 Story Entertainment announced on June 22 that it has licensed an additional 26 x 22’ episodes of the animated comedy series Camp Lakebottom to Disney XD U.S. The second season of the series has also been picked up by Disney Channel and Disney XD channels in international territories including the UK, CEEMA, India, Japan and Latin America. The announcement comes shortly after the second season was greenlit by TELETOON Canada.Camp Lakebottom premiered on both TELETOON Canada and Disney XD in July 2013.
The series’ first season, produced by 9 Story Entertainment for TELETOON Canada, has also been sold to multiple international Disney Channels in the UK, Ireland, Benelux, Italy, CEE including Poland, Asia including Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and India, Middle East, Turkey, South and Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and Spain and Portugal (through Luk International). It has also been licensed to ABC TV (Australia), Super RTL (Germany), Canal + Family (France & Africa) and Noga (Israel).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020