Shine International’s “I Wanna Marry “Harry”” sold to Network Ten
Shine International has announced the sale of the new reality series, I Wanna Marry “Harry” (8 x 60’) to Australia’s Network Ten.
Already an internet sensation overseas, I Wanna Marry “Harry”, co-produced by Zig Zag Productions and Ryan Seacrest Productions, features 12 women competing for their chance to marry “Prince Harry”, while living at an English estate. However, there is a catch: it’s not actually Prince Harry, but imposter, Matthew Hicks.
Reality meets romance, with a little twist, as an average English “bloke”, Matt Hicks, who looks remarkably like His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales, also known as Prince Harry, is given an upper-crust makeover before meeting 12 American women searching for Prince Charming. Over the course of eight weeks, Matthew must convince these beautiful women that he is a member of the Royal Family. If he does, will they fall for the crown or fall in love with the real him?
Each week, Matthew (or “Sir”) handpicks one lucky lady to take on an extravagant adventure, while another’s dream of “happily ever after” is dashed and she must leave the estate.
When Matthew narrows down his choice to one woman, he will finally have to admit the truth about his royal masquerade. The winning lady then must decide if she can look past the pretence and love the real Matt, who is more pauper than prince.
Matthew, a single gent who resides in Exeter, England, endured rigorous training for his royal transformation, including lessons in table etiquette, horseback riding and the Royal Family tree.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020