ProSiebenSat.1 TV Deutschland GmbH has acquired the rights to Armoza’s factual entertainment format The Package. This follows on from the recent announcement that humorous dating format Guys in Disguise has been taken by daughter channel ProSieben.
Aired in over five countries, The Package has already entered production for the German adaptation. It is Greece’s Alpha TV’s top show, with nine hit seasons and the 10th currently in production. The emotional show also recently aired successfully on Brazil’s SBT.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 66 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 60 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 50 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 34 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020