Singapore – MediaCorp has acquired the latest season of the hit preschool franchise Hi-5, Hi-5 House (Season 14), as well as the entire back catalogue of the past 13 seasons.
Joy Olby-Tan, Vice President, Acquisitions remarks, “MediaCorp has been the home of Hi-5 since the very first season and has been a key partner in building the well-loved brand. We are pleased to offer the latest season Hi-5 House across MediaCorp’s suite of platforms. Featuring a new cast and a fresh new look and approach, Hi-5 House was filmed in Singapore and will appeal to a whole new generation of young viewers and their families. And, for long-time dedicated fans of Hi-5, they can even watch their favourite episodes again and again on Toggle!”
Hi-5 house was filmed in Singapore.
Datuk Jared Lim, Chairman of Hi-5 “We are extremely pleased to have had Hi-5‘s longstanding relationship with MediaCorp taken into a new dimension with their acquisition of our entire catalogue of Hi-5 programming for Toggle. This will give our fans the chance to not only experience Hi-5 as and when they wish, but also to enjoy the complete rich and diverse collection we have.”
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 176 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020