Media Partners Asia’s (MPA) research report – Asia Pacific Pay-TV & Broadband Markets 2013, has revealed that Asia’s pay-TV ecosystem remains in good health, bolstered by continued subscriber growth and a steady increase in local advertising sales. Its future however is anchored to the evolution of content dynamics, which could prove to be as influential as consumer trends in determining the industry’s future.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,538 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 113 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 104 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020