Peace Point Rights announces sales in Australasiâ€‹a
Toronto, Canada – Peace Point Rights announces multiple sales of lifestyle and factual series in Australasia. The sales were facilitated by Bomanbridge Media, who represent Peace Point’s content in the territory.
Living Channel New Zealand has picked up Bake with Anna Olson (40×30’). In this series, the prestigious pastry chef invites viewers into her delectable world of mastery baking, from muffins and meringue to cream cake and croissants.
Keasha’s Perfect Dress (14×30’) has been sold to Mediascape Philippines. Renowned bridal consultant Keasha Rigsby, who endeared audiences on Say Yes to the Dress, opens her own exclusive bridal boutique and takes viewers inside the bustling salon. Mediascape has also picked up factual series Chimp Mommy (2×30’) about a professional primate caregiver with over 40 years’ experience and her baby, a two-year-old chimp named Eli. Chimp Mommy has also been sold to Hong Kong’s TVB and Thai Public Broadcaster.
Ed’s Up (13×30’), with rock star Ed Robertson who takes on rough and tough experiences with seriously rugged people has been sold to Fox India.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021