Digital & Music Matters 2013 returns with brand new YouTube FanFest
Singapore – Branded Ltd. has announced the return of Digital & Music Matters with a brand-new first for Asia – the YouTube FanFest powered by HP – a two-night LIVE YouTube showcase in Singapore featuring a roster of 20 established and breakout global sensations. A first-of-its-kind event in Singapore, the two-night showcase will include live performances and live debuts of new content from these stars, as well as interactive meet and greet sessions between stars and fans.
“YouTube’s influence on today’s digital consumer is undisputable. Every month, one billion unique users visit YouTube to discover and share content and videos like never before. They have also given birth to the new wave of celebrities, whose influence can be seen across pop culture, politics and today’s marketing campaigns. Our partnership with YouTube and HP helps us to further our vision to bring the best of today’s emerging artists to the delegates of this year’s Digital & Music Matters, and their fans in Asia,” said Mr. Jasper Donat, President of Digital & Music Matters and CEO, Branded Ltd.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020