MIPTV: Armoza Formats’ “The Gran Plan” picked up in 20 territories
Tel Aviv, Israel – Armoza Formats announced that its prime-time format, The Gran Plan, has reached agreements in over 20 territories during MIPTV. Six broadcasters have directly taken this new format including ProsiebenSat1 in Germany, 1+1 in the Ukraine, Alpha TV in Greece. Further agreements were also made in Italy, The Netherlands, Australia, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, as well as an exclusive deal with Banijay International for Scandinavia.
The one-hour comic factual entertainment format was produced by Artza Productions in cooperation with Israel’s Channel 10. It features the new-generation of life coachers: a trio of feisty grandmas! In each episode, the three strong willed grannies tackle situations from first dates to last dates, from career struggles to unhealthy addictions. With 230 years of life experience, they bridge the generation gap in their own hilarious way and force their young protégées to move on with their lives.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020