MIPTV: Armoza Formats’ “The Gran Plan” picked up in 20 territories
Tel Aviv, Israel – Armoza Formats announced that its prime-time format, The Gran Plan, has reached agreements in over 20 territories during MIPTV. Six broadcasters have directly taken this new format including ProsiebenSat1 in Germany, 1+1 in the Ukraine, Alpha TV in Greece. Further agreements were also made in Italy, The Netherlands, Australia, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, as well as an exclusive deal with Banijay International for Scandinavia.
The one-hour comic factual entertainment format was produced by Artza Productions in cooperation with Israel’s Channel 10. It features the new-generation of life coachers: a trio of feisty grandmas! In each episode, the three strong willed grannies tackle situations from first dates to last dates, from career struggles to unhealthy addictions. With 230 years of life experience, they bridge the generation gap in their own hilarious way and force their young protégées to move on with their lives.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020