Scripps Network’s Travel Channel has launched a comprehensive brand refresh across all of its international territories – with what’s said to be its most radical overhaul in Travel Channel’s history.
The channel was carried out in two phases, with the first roll out March 25 to territories outside of the U.S. – where the channel would still retain its international look and feel, followed by the U.S. The rebranding is part of the network’s ambition to bring about a channel alignment with the overall Scripps brand since Scripps’ acquisition of Travel Channel International a year back, strategically unifying its library with new local commissions.
Following the refresh, Travel Channel International would now have a more substantial overhaul of its scheduling and programming, including series premieres across six new programming genres – Adventure Experience, Factual Travel, Lifestyle, Food, Luxury and Travel Passions. In line with the overhaul, the new programming schedule will see in excess of 400 hours of content added.
New series Middle Kingdom Ride (April 10), It’s A Women’s World (May 6), Hotel Impossible – After Anthony (April 22), Jonathan Phang’s Caribbean Cookbook (April 23), Travel Like A President (May 15) and World’s Greatest Motorcycle Rides – Russia (March 27) have premiered throughout March and April as part of the rebrand.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.4k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 543 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 118 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 110 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021