Scripps Network’s Travel Channel has launched a comprehensive brand refresh across all of its international territories – with what’s said to be its most radical overhaul in Travel Channel’s history.
The channel was carried out in two phases, with the first roll out March 25 to territories outside of the U.S. – where the channel would still retain its international look and feel, followed by the U.S. The rebranding is part of the network’s ambition to bring about a channel alignment with the overall Scripps brand since Scripps’ acquisition of Travel Channel International a year back, strategically unifying its library with new local commissions.
Following the refresh, Travel Channel International would now have a more substantial overhaul of its scheduling and programming, including series premieres across six new programming genres – Adventure Experience, Factual Travel, Lifestyle, Food, Luxury and Travel Passions. In line with the overhaul, the new programming schedule will see in excess of 400 hours of content added.
New series Middle Kingdom Ride (April 10), It’s A Women’s World (May 6), Hotel Impossible – After Anthony (April 22), Jonathan Phang’s Caribbean Cookbook (April 23), Travel Like A President (May 15) and World’s Greatest Motorcycle Rides – Russia (March 27) have premiered throughout March and April as part of the rebrand.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021