Singapore unveils 320 hours of content at Hong Kong International Film & TV Market
The Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA) is leading 37 Singapore media companies to the 17th edition of the Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (FILMART) where they will meet with producers, distributors and investors to promote their content, negotiate deals and network with key industry players from March 18-21, 2013.
More than 320 hours of locally-produced content including films and TV programmes will be showcased at the 90-square-metre Singapore Pavilion at the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The content line-up comprises lifestyle TV programmes, including a TV series from New York Festivals nominee Signature, featuring world-renowned architect Moshe Safdie and singer Stacey Kent; reality-style lifestyle series Threesome covering topics with Asian TV celebrities Utt, Sonia Couling and Nadya Hutagalung; and Style: Check-in, an interactive 360 content fashion lifestyle programme, which uses social media to interact with viewers.
Singapore-produced documentaries with globalised, cross-cultural themes will also be featured. Homestay, explores family togetherness, community spirit, racial and cultural harmony; Explore the Day follows a Muslim child in a different country, sun up to sun down in a playful cinéma vérité style; Salam Ramadhan explores how Muslims around the world usher in Ramadan, the month of fasting; while Halal Galore is a global food travelogue series on the dietary requirements of Muslim travellers in non-Muslim countries.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 40 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020