Hong Kong – Toonami, the newest action brand from Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, is ramping up its presence with several marketing initiatives in the next few weeks. As part of the launch campaign, animation fans are invited to attend events, enter an innovative competition and be a part of the brand’s development online.
In Singapore, TOONAMI INCEPTION ’13 promises to be a massive gathering of favourite superheroes.. On February 23, from 1-9pm at *SCAPE, the city’s centre of youth culture, fan-boys and girls will have a chance to experience a combination of music, art, games and technology. On the event VIP guest list are some familiar names: Superman, Iron Man, Ben 10 and many other favourite heroes appearing in illusion art displays and augmented reality applications. Fans will be able to shoot hoops with local basketball heroes, the Singapore Slingers, and get branded with show logos at the Graffiti Zone. Live hip-hop beats from local DJs throughout the day will complement b-boy performances from The Toonami Crew, and unique artwork from Billy Ma.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020