Armoza Formats secures double licensing deal for “We Believe In You”
Armoza has sold its game show format We Believe in You in a double licensing deal as it moves towards its world premiere.
In Hungary, the show was commissioned by public broadcaster MTVA in a deal that will span 45 episodes on their key terrestrial channel occupying a daily slot. It is set to broadcast in spring 2013. This deal comes on the heels of another commission from Turkey whose leading media company, Kanal D, will broadcast the show, with production by Endemol. It is scheduled to air late February 2013. Format rights have also recently been acquired in Spain and France.
We Believe in You sees a group of friends nominate a representative to answer trivia questions in order to realise a shared dream with a twist. The group has to have the power of belief. They need to have faith in their leader to answer correctly in order to up the stakes.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020