Armoza Formats secures double licensing deal for “We Believe In You”
Armoza has sold its game show format We Believe in You in a double licensing deal as it moves towards its world premiere.
In Hungary, the show was commissioned by public broadcaster MTVA in a deal that will span 45 episodes on their key terrestrial channel occupying a daily slot. It is set to broadcast in spring 2013. This deal comes on the heels of another commission from Turkey whose leading media company, Kanal D, will broadcast the show, with production by Endemol. It is scheduled to air late February 2013. Format rights have also recently been acquired in Spain and France.
We Believe in You sees a group of friends nominate a representative to answer trivia questions in order to realise a shared dream with a twist. The group has to have the power of belief. They need to have faith in their leader to answer correctly in order to up the stakes.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 51 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 46 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 38 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020