Armoza Formats secures double licensing deal for “We Believe In You”
Armoza has sold its game show format We Believe in You in a double licensing deal as it moves towards its world premiere.
In Hungary, the show was commissioned by public broadcaster MTVA in a deal that will span 45 episodes on their key terrestrial channel occupying a daily slot. It is set to broadcast in spring 2013. This deal comes on the heels of another commission from Turkey whose leading media company, Kanal D, will broadcast the show, with production by Endemol. It is scheduled to air late February 2013. Format rights have also recently been acquired in Spain and France.
We Believe in You sees a group of friends nominate a representative to answer trivia questions in order to realise a shared dream with a twist. The group has to have the power of belief. They need to have faith in their leader to answer correctly in order to up the stakes.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 80 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020