Armoza Formats secures double licensing deal for “We Believe In You”
Armoza has sold its game show format We Believe in You in a double licensing deal as it moves towards its world premiere.
In Hungary, the show was commissioned by public broadcaster MTVA in a deal that will span 45 episodes on their key terrestrial channel occupying a daily slot. It is set to broadcast in spring 2013. This deal comes on the heels of another commission from Turkey whose leading media company, Kanal D, will broadcast the show, with production by Endemol. It is scheduled to air late February 2013. Format rights have also recently been acquired in Spain and France.
We Believe in You sees a group of friends nominate a representative to answer trivia questions in order to realise a shared dream with a twist. The group has to have the power of belief. They need to have faith in their leader to answer correctly in order to up the stakes.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020