Beijing – Following the success of its 2012 Chinese New Year campaign, Pepsi has again partnered with Youku Tudou on a web movie campaign, Bring Love Home. The 30-minute web movie premiered January 21, simultaneously on Youku.com, Tudou.com, and in a Beijing theatre packed with Pepsi celebrities.
Pepsi’s 2012 campaign of the same title involved a web movie released on Youku and a call for Youku users to upload videos expressing their wishes for their family members. Prior to the movie premiere, the campaign successfully generated thousands of uploads, and garnered more than 100 million views.
Building on last year’s success, Pepsi designed this year’s campaign to have the scope and quality of a major title release – in addition to the web movie and user-submitted video contest, viewers can enjoy a celebrity-packed music video featuring lyrics about home, family, and mutual trust, additional mini-web movies, and a lottery. In addition to Youku Tudou’s media platform, this year Pepsi also leveraged the power of Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, and Taobao.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 320 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 64 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 62 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020