Beijing – Following the success of its 2012 Chinese New Year campaign, Pepsi has again partnered with Youku Tudou on a web movie campaign, Bring Love Home. The 30-minute web movie premiered January 21, simultaneously on Youku.com, Tudou.com, and in a Beijing theatre packed with Pepsi celebrities.
Pepsi’s 2012 campaign of the same title involved a web movie released on Youku and a call for Youku users to upload videos expressing their wishes for their family members. Prior to the movie premiere, the campaign successfully generated thousands of uploads, and garnered more than 100 million views.
Building on last year’s success, Pepsi designed this year’s campaign to have the scope and quality of a major title release – in addition to the web movie and user-submitted video contest, viewers can enjoy a celebrity-packed music video featuring lyrics about home, family, and mutual trust, additional mini-web movies, and a lottery. In addition to Youku Tudou’s media platform, this year Pepsi also leveraged the power of Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo, and Taobao.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020