MIPTV, MIPCOM and ATF to launch MIP Academy Conference at ATF 2013
Singapore – Reed Exhibitions, organiser of international content markets MIPTV and MIPCOM (under Reed MIDEM), and the Asia Television Forum & Market (under Reed Exhibitions Singapore), will launch the first MIP Academy conference sessions next year during ATF 2013.
The new full-day event will offer pan-Asian producers a number of sessions and workshops on how to create productions with international potential and how to successfully export them, all conducted by industry experts. As part of the long-term collaboration between MIPTV/MIPCOM and ATF, the MIP Academy event is supported by the Media Development Authority (MDA).
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020