MIPTV, MIPCOM and ATF to launch MIP Academy Conference at ATF 2013
Singapore – Reed Exhibitions, organiser of international content markets MIPTV and MIPCOM (under Reed MIDEM), and the Asia Television Forum & Market (under Reed Exhibitions Singapore), will launch the first MIP Academy conference sessions next year during ATF 2013.
The new full-day event will offer pan-Asian producers a number of sessions and workshops on how to create productions with international potential and how to successfully export them, all conducted by industry experts. As part of the long-term collaboration between MIPTV/MIPCOM and ATF, the MIP Academy event is supported by the Media Development Authority (MDA).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 58 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 43 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 30 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020