Singapore – HBO Asia will be launching a brand new Internet streaming service known as HBO GO in Asia. HBO GO allows subscribers to enjoy their favourite HBO Original programmes 12 hours after their U.S. airings, across multiple devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Hong Kong’s now TV will be the first broadcaster in Asia to launch HBO GO in the first quarter of 2013.
HBO GO constitutes a vast library of around 1,000 hours of HBO Original programs, including series, films, documentaries, entertainment specials, family content and stand-up comedy. Exciting line-up of programs include the latest seasons of award-winning and critically acclaimed series Game of Thrones, Girls, True Blood and Veep. Also available, are popular series such as Band of Brothers, The Pacific and The Newsroom.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 49 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020