Singapore – HBO Asia will be launching a brand new Internet streaming service known as HBO GO in Asia. HBO GO allows subscribers to enjoy their favourite HBO Original programmes 12 hours after their U.S. airings, across multiple devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Hong Kong’s now TV will be the first broadcaster in Asia to launch HBO GO in the first quarter of 2013.
HBO GO constitutes a vast library of around 1,000 hours of HBO Original programs, including series, films, documentaries, entertainment specials, family content and stand-up comedy. Exciting line-up of programs include the latest seasons of award-winning and critically acclaimed series Game of Thrones, Girls, True Blood and Veep. Also available, are popular series such as Band of Brothers, The Pacific and The Newsroom.
- Canal+ and Cmore journey to ‘Eden’ with All3media International 98 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 64 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Globecast partners with Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming for new end-to-end OTT Platform, App development 62 views | posted on June 21, 2021
- iQiyi Original K-drama series ‘Jirisan’ completes filming 59 views | posted on June 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020