ATF 2012: BRB Internacional to present entire catalogue
BRB Internacional (BRB) will attend the upcoming edition of Asia TV Forum, held in Singapore from December 4-7. BRB will present for the first time its new animated series Invizimals, Mica and Khuda-Yana.
The company, which will takes its entire catalogue to the Asian market, hopes to increase its presence in East Asia on the strength of its close ties in the region over the years and the excellent reception of some of its newer series, such as Zoobabu and Suckers – both acquired by Disney for a large part of Asia, and Spacetoon in Indonesia, among many other channels.
Invizimals (26 x 30’), based on a successful videogame saga from Sony Computer Entertainment; Mica (52 x 7’), inspired by a popular pre-school character from Santillana Publishers; and Khuda-Yana (26 x 30’), an original adventure story mixing anime style and western comedy, will be available for broadcast at the end of 2013.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 49 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 41 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 40 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020