MediaCorp expands presence in Hong Kong, Malaysia TV markets
Singapore – MediaCorp has sold more than 100 hours of content to Hong Kong’s TVB and Malaysia’s 8TV in line with its plans to expand into the Hong Kong and Malaysia TV markets.
Two seasons of My Star Guide, a travelogue featuring MediaCorp’s stable of stars leading tour groups to exotic destinations, are picked up by TVB’s æ— çº¿ç”Ÿæ´»å° , which previously has picked up several travel-related titles such as Quaint, Bliss Seeker and Asia Footprints, and home décor programme Renaissance.
8TV, one of Media Prima Berhad’s channels targeted at urban youth and Chinese audiences, has purchased four MediaCorp’s drama titles: A Song To Remember, Devotion, Love Thy Neighbour and Rescue 995, the airing of which will start in November.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020