Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines — MTV is premiering a Malaysian version of the popular car makeover programme Pimp My Ride, on MTV SEA in November.
The broadcaster has partnered with Malaysia’s leading mobile telecommunications provider, Celcom Axiata Berhad, to present the show. The partnership will see MTV offering Xpax subscribers the opportunity to win vehicle makeover packages via the Whatchuwant? contest.
Pimp My Ride Malaysia takes an owner whose vehicle is in serious need of an automotive makeover and transforms the less-than-luxurious ride into a tricked out triumph. From custom rims and paint, to plush interiors and lowered suspensions, to the latest in lighting, audio and video accessories – six lucky winners are getting hooked up!
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 42 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020