Endemol’s Your Face Sounds Familiar makes Asian debut in China
London, Hong Kong – Endemol, the world’s largest independent production company, has announced that Your Face Sounds Familiar has scored its first deal in Asia.
Hunan Broadcasting System, a leading provincial satellite broadcaster in China, has become the first channel in Asia to commission the popular entertainment series from Endemol. Produced locally in China, the 11-part run will premiere on July 12 in a primetime spot on the channel.
Arjen van Mierlo, CEO of Endemol Asia comments: “The mixture of comedy and entertainment in Your Face Sounds Familiar is ideal for Asian audiences and Hunan Broadcasting is leading the way by signing the first deal in the region. This is an important commission as we strengthen our presence in China.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 106 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 65 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020