CommunicAsia 2012: Irdeto’s patented multi-screen solutions selected for Astro On-the-Go
Singapore – Irdeto, a global software security and media technology company, has announced that Astro Malaysia Holdings (Astro) has selected the company’s patented broadband multi-screenTV services and ActiveCloak for Media solutions to launch Astro On-the-Go (OTG), a new over-the-top (OTT) service that delivers premium linear channels, catch-up, LIVE events and VOD content to connected devices.
The Irdeto Broadband solution has been a part of Astro’s successful B.yond IPTV service since 2010. The new deployment of Irdeto Broadband’s multi-screen TV services and ActiveCloak for Media are enabling Malaysia’s largest multi-screen operator to effortlessly deliver its content and applications to meet consumer demand for entertainment anytime, anywhere and on any device, while minimising risk to its revenues. Irdeto was also chosen for system integration.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 184 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020