CommunicAsia 2012: Irdeto’s patented multi-screen solutions selected for Astro On-the-Go
Singapore – Irdeto, a global software security and media technology company, has announced that Astro Malaysia Holdings (Astro) has selected the company’s patented broadband multi-screenTV services and ActiveCloak for Media solutions to launch Astro On-the-Go (OTG), a new over-the-top (OTT) service that delivers premium linear channels, catch-up, LIVE events and VOD content to connected devices.
The Irdeto Broadband solution has been a part of Astro’s successful B.yond IPTV service since 2010. The new deployment of Irdeto Broadband’s multi-screen TV services and ActiveCloak for Media are enabling Malaysia’s largest multi-screen operator to effortlessly deliver its content and applications to meet consumer demand for entertainment anytime, anywhere and on any device, while minimising risk to its revenues. Irdeto was also chosen for system integration.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020