Big CBS Spark enhances music offering with Universal Music alliance
Mumbai – Big CBS Spark has entered a strategic alliance with Universal Music to bring its young audiences a wider collection of the best global music.
The partnership will allow audiences of Big CBS Spark immediate access to Universal Music’s expansive library, while at the same time offering Universal Music a platform to expand its reach in India.
Fresh music blocks ranging from hip-hop, rock, pop, folk, world, brass, chamber music, and latest hits from Universal Music will enhance BIG CBS Spark’s programming line-up. The music segments are complemented by international shows including Cheaters, Max, Smash Cards, Oblivious and Real TV.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020