Singapore – Singapore Telecommunications Limited (SingTel), in partnership with ESPN Star Sports (ESS), has secured the rights to broadcast the London 2012 Olympic Games.
As the largest Pay-TV platform across the region with the rights to broadcast the London Games, ESS will feature round-the-clock coverage across 13 channels (10 in HD), available on mio TV with free access for all its subscribers. To deliver an even more engaging experience, SingTel is also working with ESS and the IOC to explore showcasing key events in vivid 3D.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 66 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 41 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020