Singapore – Angel’s Gate, a business reality programme utilizing a 360-degree media platform, is making its debut on regional broadcaster Channel NewsAsia on February 6. This first season comprises eight episodes, featuring 24 aspiring entrepreneurs pitching their business ideas to the region’s top investors representing the Angel’s Gate Fund. The launch of this series is part of Channel NewsAsia’s focus to boost its business content. Debra Soon, Managing Director, Channel NewsAsia, MediaCorp Pte Ltd, told TV ASIA Plus that the network intends to showcase more of such 360-degree content like Angel’s Gate because they fit into its programming. Produced by digital media company and new business accelerator Interactive SG, and supported by the Media Development Authority of Singapore (MDA), the series engages its audience through television, internet and mobile platforms.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020