Singapore’s participation rate at this year’s MIPCOM has increased by 40 per cent, compared to last year. Of this, 30 per cent of the companies are first time participants. A total of 17 companies are attending this year’s market, and they are a mix of TV production houses, animation studios, content distributers, as well as a media services company. Some 48 programme titles will be offered for international sale and distribution, covering more than 400 hours of factual, drama and animation content. Among the titles are Singapore’s first ever animation co-production with three Japanese companies One Stormy Night; The Maverick Chef, a co-production between Ochre Pictures, Life Inspired TV and MDA; and four original documentaries in English, jointly commissioned and funded by MediaCorp and Japan’s public broadcaster NHK.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020