Singapore – Multi Channels Asia (MCA) announced that the Outdoor Channel has secured its second major carriage agreement in Indonesia with TelkomVision’s IPTV platform. Outdoor Channel will launch July 1 in full HD and as part of the TelkomVision’s basic offering of channels.
Ad – Before Content
- Asian Television Awards Alumni Spotlight: Formosa Television
- Fox Entertainment launches international unscripted format fund
- CJ ENM HK and Hong Kong Tourism Board hype up tourism interests with K-pop culture
- Fremantle raises the stakes with an influx of new factual programming
- Amazon launches Prime Video Channels in India
- The Story Lab and Fuji Television Network unveil their new entertainment format ‘The Spin’